Pet Boarding in Virginia Beach
Trust our professional and friendly team to take great care of your pet during your next trip.
At Acredale Animal Hospital, we’re proud to offer outstanding boarding services for your beloved pet in addition to comprehensive veterinary care.
We know that each pet is unique, and our veterinary professionals will make every effort to accommodate your pet’s needs and ensure they are safe, happy, and cared for during their stay.
Pet Boarding at Acredale Animal Hospital
Your pet’s comfort and well-being are our top priorities.
Our dedicated staff uses their knowledge of animal care to keep your pet healthy and happy during their stay.
We offer separate boarding facilities for cats and dogs so our feline friends can have a little peace and quiet during their stay.
Save time before your pet's next stay with us by filling out the appropriate Boarding Forms prior to your visit.
About Our Pet Boarding Facilities
We take great pride in maintaining a clean and comfortable facility for your pet.
Our boarding area is temperature-controlled and spacious, and your pet receives frequent care and attention from our friendly, compassionate staff.
Should any medical problems arise during your pet’s stay, you can have peace of mind that our veterinarians will make sure they are treated appropriately.
If you would like your pet bathed or groomed prior to going home, we ask that you make an appointment with our grooming department in advance.
Dog & Cat Boarding Requirements
All boarding guests must be up-to-date on vaccinations. If your pet requires any vaccinations before staying with us, we are happy to provide the vaccines for an additional fee.
We require dogs to be up-to-date on:
- Canine Distemper/Parvovirus
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Canine Influenza H3N8
- *Canine Influenza H3N2 (*recommended but not required at this time)
We require cats to be up-to-date on:
- Rabies vaccines
Reservations are preferred, especially during holidays.
Why Board Your Pet at a Veterinary Practice?
- Medications are administered by trained veterinary staff. We do not charge for medication administration!
- If there is an emergency or your pet needs immediate medical care, our veterinarians and medical team are onsite for a quick response.
- If your pet requires updated vaccinations before boarding, we can give vaccinations on the day of drop-off.
- We offer veterinary exams or other medical services needed during your pet’s stay.
We welcome your questions about our boarding facilities and policies and are eager to discuss how we can make your pet’s stay as positive as possible.
Let us answer all your questions and put your concerns to rest. Call today to learn about our accommodations and boarding policies or to schedule your pet’s stay.